Followers

Gay legend of the City

 

From many gay people, I began to hear stories about some legendary "Cinderella", Anatoly D., a handsome tall guy with a huge dick. “You know, there is such a handsome guy, he lives in Pavlovsk. He has a very big dick." I became very interested, because I traveled on the same suburban line. One evening, returning home by train, we met. It wasn't hard to get to know each other. He really looked spectacular - two meters tall, wearing a cap, his hands were huge, like shovels. Right in the vestibule of the carriage (he was tipsy) we began to kiss. And then we drove to the suburb of  Pavlovsk, entered the park and there in the dark, among the fir trees, he fucked me. It was great, and it seemed to me that I found what I dreamed of.

We started dating. There was nowhere to meet. Anatoly worked as a projectionist in the photo lab of the Pedagogical Institute, and so I went there, we fucked there. I also carved out moments when I had no one at home. Then we undressed completely and went to bed. Here I was able to see his body. It was big, white, without a single prominent muscle, such a lump ... The ass was flat as a pancake. And at the same time a huge dick. He fucked in the ass, he was not particularly interested in oral sex. We used to date for a long time, I was very hooked on him, one might say, I was in love with him, but then it somehow petered out. Over time, I found out that he was actually passive by nature and that he was fucked by all the fagots in the city, by everyone who could. - Didn't you know that I am a "girl"? - once he told me when we met. – I love a big dick in my ass. Yeah, I basically have to fuck, to do this hard work because everyone wants it.

He also fucked women with might and main. In the late 70s, I remember, he worked as a waiter in a restaurant. Then there was an unspoken rule that if a new employee came, then in order to get accepted by the team, he had to fuck all the women working there. And so he did. “I had to,” he said.

Once - it was already in the 70s - I accidentally met Anatoly in the city center. He was with an Azerbaijani. Anatoly invited me to join them. We went to his place, drank there and immediately moved to the sofa. So, it was like this: Anatoly fucked me, and the Azerbaijani fucked him. However, Anatoly came in me first, and for him it immediately became unbearable that he was being fucked. He got up, and the Azerbaijani continued with me, fucked me in the ass. By the way, he was a good Azerbaijani.

They say that Anatoly D. has been gone for a long time, twenty years as he was gone. He drank a lot. After some gathering and drinking in the company of many people, he was found dead in his own apartment. He was born in 1946. A legend of Leningrad. He satisfied countless longing people with his big dick.

 

Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live with your lover's foster family

And yet the Internet is a good thing! Although dating through special sites turned out to be of little success (the need for preliminary m...